A good, harmoniously selected team of specialists is the key to the success of any business. Unfortunately, nowadays it is quite difficult for the head of the company to find intelligent staff on his own who would meet all the requirements. Therefore, we come to the rescue — specialists of the agency "Gubanova and Partners", who will gladly take this routine, but very responsible work on themselves.
FOCUSED ON RESULTS
97% of the employees we found have successfully passed the probationary period and continue to work in companies. We have special conditions for customers if, after all, the candidate selected by us entered the remaining 3%.
From the first phrases of the candidate, we can determine whether he is suitable for the customer's team. We have more than tens of thousands of interviews conducted.
A PRO IN HIS FIELD
Our team consists of attentive energetic talented recruiters, marketers, analysts, lawyers and many others who are real professionals in their field!
Our company offers the following types of services: remote HR, recruitment, marketing, business organization in Russia. You can find out more about them on the "Services" page.